Light Bars, Turn Signals, Scene Lights, Flashlights & More
Code 3 Beacon Lighting
Code 3 Area Lighting
Code 3 beacons ensure that you, your team, and your equipment can be seen clearly. With advanced features and rugged dependability, warning beacons from Code 3 are an invaluable resource on the scene and a dependable investment in the security of your people.
Code 3 area lighting instantly illuminates your emergency scene so response teams can detect and react quickly. Our instant-on technology, powerful output, and spot and flood combinations ensure your crew can work safely and effectively.
Spectra - Max
SPECTRA-MAX LED lampheads provide an output of 28,000 lumens of ultra-bright light – the brightest LED scene light available. Featuring two rows of intense flood LEDs (one upper and one lower row) to completely illuminate the scene and work area. The center row of bright spot LEDs provide long distance illumination. Available in 12/24 VDC or 120/240 VAC, and in a choice of Pole, Brow, Fixed or Surface mounts.
EVOLUTION II lampheads are available with all FRC mounting configurations; telescopic poles, tripods, non-telescopic mounts, recessed mounts, and brow mounts.
- Available in 11,000, 15,000, and 20,000 Lumens
- New Generation LED array produces a more uniform and crisper light beam
- Superior LED thermal Resistance delivers more light with the same power
The OPTIMUM has a uniquely designed, vacuum deposit, polished reflector, two optimizing mirrors to maximize light emission. It puts more light on the scene without the need for an increase in power. The uniform beam lights up an area 100° vertically by 150° horizontally.
Fire Research Corporation manufactures several instruments, indicators, and displays for use with pumps, storage tanks, and generators.
The TankVision Pro is the fire industry's first multicolor tank level display. It uses a pressure sensor to sense the amount of liquid in the tank and can be calibrated to accurately display the volume in tanks of all shapes and sizes.
The TachP3 is compatible with electronic engines using the J1939 or ISO11898 CAN data communication protocols. It is a compact multi-function digital display that shows engine RPM, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, and battery voltage.
The FROG-D 3P is a compact display for three phase generators rated from 10 to 135 kW. This display shows generator frequency (hertz), line voltage (volts) phase to neutral or phase to phase, and the current flow (amps) on each line. It is available for generators with delta or star windings.
8400S Interceptor® Strobe Lightbars
- 5” high
- Wider design for better light distribution allowing improved intersection clearing rotator angles and more options
- Sloped end domes for better vehicle contour image
- Adjustable lower level light allow optimal positioning of light output
- Dome Color Options: White, Yellow, Blue, Red and Green
- Inner Dome Color Options: Yellow, Blue, Red and Green
SB4020 Switch Box
- Switch boxes to control your Star lightbar or any other function of your choice
- All switches are illuminated
- Legends are back lit for easy night usage
- Ships complete with legends, mounting brackets, hardware, and instructions