If you are looking for the best breathing air compressor for your application, Arctic Compressor has a variety of systems to meet your needs.
Purification facts for Arctic Air Compressor Systems
- 24,000 Cu. Ft. at 80 degrees Fahrenheit filtration system designed to provide C.G.A. Grade “E” breathing air.
- System uses a dryer bed to remove water in excess of dew point –65 degrees. (NFPA 1500 standard)
- Activated charcoal and a carbon monoxide catalyst remove remaining contaminants to provide CGA Grade “E” breathing air.
Optional Features that can be added
- Real Time Electronic CO Monitor
- Additional Filtration Capacity
- Low Oil Level Shutdown